Friday, April 17, 2009

This is Weird...

Ansar Khan has an update on Draper from Friday's practice. But actually just leaves more questions than answers. Draper had this to say.

"Have a little check up on Monday and then just kind of re-evaluate the situation,'' Draper said. "The frustrating thing on my part is I can go out and practice and take warm-up, but just to go out and play right now ... I'm not in that situation right now, that's the best way to put it.''

What the hell does that mean? I'm stumped....this may be one for the cast of CSI or Nancy Drew. Maybe throw in Magnum PI and Monk for good measure....quite the little conundrum he's got going on....

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not in that situation right now, that's the best way to put it."

    I could be completely wrong, but to me that sounds like a guy who's on the outside looking in, regardless of his health status, and he's remaining classy about it by not dragging his gripes through the media.

    - Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Tyler. I guess I wouldn't expect anything less from Draper, or really anyone on the team. With that said, still seems a bit mysterious that he's feeling that way...maybe it's just because he can't play? I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever actually know whats going on. But heres hoping he'll be back for game 3.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete