Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This has Gary Bitchman written all over it

grrrrr, call me kat, kitty kat.

Yes there is a rumor going around that round 1 and round 2 will not be shown on Center Ice. Want to see a girl completely lose her shit? Then please confirm this news.

The Chief seems to think after speaking with the geniuses responsible for the online portion of Center Ice that we should be ok. I hope so because it will be a personal slap in the face if I am forced to frantically search around for an online feed.....my attention span and overall computer savvy cannot handle that.

Since I couldn't find a phone number (once again, my frustration prevented me from putting in 110%) I sent an email and I am patiently awaiting their response, and waiting, and waiting. Hopefully I hear something today.

But to be honest, this seems like exactly the kind of idiotic and detrimental debacle put forth by that evil little man and his pack of rabid, blood thirsty minions.

1 comment:

  1. *shocked face*

    WHAT are you going to DO?!

    -C

    P.S. I can send you the collection of online streams where I have watched games this season.

    ReplyDelete