Monday, April 6, 2009

Go Green!

Well today is a day where I learned what it feels like to be incandescently happy as well as mortally terrified. It's a weird feeling and I really don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's like the feeling you get in your second semester senior year, one final left, you can see the end, you can feel the buzz of excitement, but it's gut wrenching knowing you may completely fuck up your capstone class? I don't know my brain is too scattered.....

Tonight both the Wings and the Spartans play. It is a little gift from heaven. Detroit plays at 7 est and MSU plays at 9:21. Yes I am ready for stress, cold sweats, and muffled screams of terror.....

Detroit plays Buffalo and I am sure it will be as difficult, if not more so than yesterday. If Buffalo loses they are pretty much ensured early tee times and vacations. Ozzie starts again, which was expected since he apparently is the fearless playoff starter. As I am too anxious and nervous and am more focused on not breaking down into a blubbering mess at work due to my anticipation of the State game tonight, I am not prepared to do a thorough game day up date. Although you will probably wonder when I have EVER done something thorough and worthwhile.....As always, head on over to OntheWings where Matt doesn't disappoint.

Michigan State, championship game tonight, enough said. Go Spartans. Cue the chills....

No comments:

Post a Comment