Thursday, April 9, 2009

Facebook and Datsyuk are taking over the world

Over at On the Wings Hankarin40 pointed out that the Red Wings very own Pavel Datsyuk will launch his clothing line on April 13th.....so mark your calenders Datsyuk Freaks. (Yep mine's marked)

I've said it in the past, despite now having a facebook profile I still don't get it...I really don't care to know every facet of your daily activities...but whatever, I'm in the minority. Continue to let me know you are now brushing your teeth or are super excited for dinner tonight...

I guess Datsyuk gets the facebook obsession as his clothing line will only be launched on the site. Initially anyway. So if your one of 5 people who have not yet been forced to join, sign up now and get in line for your own Dats T-Shirt.

"Lucky for me, Unlucky for them" I actually like it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment