Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bitches

Well what an April Fool's day that was. First we have the Chief over at Abel to Yzerman with his nasty little joke. Seriously I read it and broke out in a cold sweat from confusion and anger. How the hell are you supposed to write a blog without using the word bitches?? It was all kinds of wrong. I looked for the nearest open window and began to wonder who I was going to have to push....but then I got to the bottom of his 'joke' and immediately, and inappropriately yelled BASTARD! Yep he completely had me going. So dirty and so wrong. You would think I would remember it is April Fools since I had my own elaborate joke. That's right I planned on calling my mom and telling her I was pregnant. But then I began to wonder if she would be happy, and then I would perpetually disappoint her, or if she would personally fly out to Arizona and go all Probert on my ass at the thought of my wedding dress not fitting. I decided not to take the chance and kept my joke to myself....but not the Chief, he's living on the edge.

Well if that wasn't enough entertainment for the day, the chicas at Hockeytown Static had an AMAZING WTF Wednesday. No it was not another episode of Marion Hossa ice dancing. But it was an amazing video and corresponding picture of the presentation of "The Beards is Back" campaign. Ahhh yes, apparently Babcock has no problem wearing that ridiculous hat and jacket from the Winter Classic, but a foe beard crosses the invisible line....And as she pointed out, Kris Draper does rock quite the playoff beard. Certainly the thing that leaves villagers screaming and running for cover, and like the rainforst, the cure for syphilis maybe be found buried deep in the beard. Only time and advanced science will be able to tell.

Tomorrow we play the Blues so I thought I would post one of my favorite fights. Not necessarily because of the punches or any real significant battles. What I actually like from this is how Grant Fuhr fights. He simply chillaxes and sits his ass done right on his oponent. I think that's how you get pink eye, or at least how that group of college wrestlers spread their ass herpes around...I'm not sure. Anyway, I do know that my sister and I fought in a very similar way growing up. One of us would pin the other one down, sit on them, pull their hair and then try to spit on their face. Yep he fought like two small girls.....(and I know that can be taken the wrong way but what the hell I'm talking about myself, so shut it)

No comments:

Post a Comment