Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Funny, I thought I would feel better today

From Snapshots

"We got screwed," Babcock told sportsnet.ca Wednesday morning. "And we're allowed to be pissed off. It is an absolute tragedy."

I appreciate a little fire underneath Babcock's ass. I honestly believe the majority of the Wings play better when they are legitimately pissed off... (please see Homer and Ozzie for examples)

"In my mind, one of the greatest things about winning a championship is the journey," Babcock said. "One day you are up and the next day you are down. I believe part of the satisfaction of winning is how hard you have to work to accomplish your goal."

But Babcock once again, showed why Detroit will always be a classier team than the Ducks...after he let off a little steam, he ended the conversation with his usual philosophical attitude. Yoda indeed. Can you just imagine if this happened to Carlyle? He would have immediate shit his pants, pulled it out and thrown it at Brad Watson's fucking face.....just to literally let him know it was a shitty call...but it happens to the Wings...touch luck bitches.

And while I am not currently in a state to fully discuss the game (I promise by the end of the day, I will snap and make someone cry) I just have a few more quick thoughts.

This could simply be a case of horrible memory, but I can't think of a time where I have seen Osgood become so visibly upset with one of his teammates. But apparently Lebda pissed in his cereal that morning because he was certainly trying to keep him in check....and the crazy thing....Lebda didn't back down. Emotions were certainly high...

And finally, I thought having zero respect for Chris Pronger meant he had truly reached the bottom of the barrel in my eyes. But then, after the Ducks were handed the game by the officials, he still went after Datsyuk. Hey, you fucking ass hole you won, what the hell is your problem?? He had that obnoxious shit eating grin on his face and in all honesty, I was a bit worried for Datsyuk. Not exaggerating. This is Chris, Cum Rag, Pronger, and I wouldn't put it past him to have injured Dangle Dangle. And don't get me started on Perry and Zetterberg, I'm just glad that Ericsson stepped in.

Blah still feel like shit.....waiting to break out of this mood....

No comments:

Post a Comment