Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still crossing my fingers

Over at Snapshots there is a nice write up about the difficulties Kenny is facing signing Mule and Hossa, or really even just one. Now, I try not to be too much of an optimist, because then I become sad and disappointed. Well after Holland waved his magical wand and sprinkled a little pixie dust to sign Zetterberg, I thought for sure we would be celebrating the signing of Hossa right about......... now! Cocktails and cigars for everyone!

But after this article, reality has set in and it may not be a possibility. Obviously Wings fans trust Holland 100%, he has an incredible track record....so clearly whatever happens will be best for the team. But I still can't help but feel as though my incredibly early optimism has shoved me head first into a urine soaked ball pit at Chucky Cheeses.

And just when I felt as though I was able to pick myself up, I received a text asking if I saw on Snapshots that Filppula will more than likely not play tomorrow and Homer is out for at least another week....Damn....now I feel as though I've moved from the cest pool ball pit to the creepy yellow tubes frequently defecated in by small and large children alike, where year old pizza goes to die...Bring on the 8 defensemen.


No comments:

Post a Comment