Friday, March 13, 2009

I hate the blues...

Which made this moment even better....





Wings play the Blues Saturday at 2pm.

Hossa's back yay!! Can't even begin to put my excitement into words, it's like Christmas morning and the last day of school all rolled into one!

Below are the lines according to George over at Snapshots:

Franzen-Datsyuk-Holmstrom
Cleary-Zetterberg-Hossa
Hudler-Filppula-Samuelsson
Kopecky-Draper-Maltby

Apparently the defensive pairings were shuffled (I'm shocked, what about you?)

Ozzie to start

Glad to see the Homer/Kopecky/Samuelsson nonsense is done. Not that I necessarily like Franzen and Holmstrom on the same line....but oh well....

Couple interesting quotes after practice...

"They've been very embarrassing, humbling,'' Kris Draper said. Alright well lets pick it up and move on....3rd times a charm???

"I'm playing hockey,'' Franzen said. "It wouldn't be very smart to fight if you've never fought before. If you're (up against) a guy who fights on a regular basis, he'd probably break my skull because I've never fought.''

Couldn't agree with Mule more. I still cringe whenever I think about that fight he had with Matt Walker... A bit frightening whenever our skill players start 'mixing it up.' Although Datsyuk is like the fricken tazmanian devil, he's always jumping into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment