Friday, March 13, 2009

Glutten for punishment....I like it????

Ok. So as I said, I recently became a part of this whole facebook thing. It is absolutely nuts. I feel like I am back in high school (which I hated by the way...) But at least it got me thinking about the Red Wings.

And then eureka! It hit me like a Samuelsson slap shot! The Wings have become the popular, hot, cool high school guy. You know the one I am talking about....everyone likes him, he's perfect, dreamy and always says the right things. In fact you have had a crush on him since you were in elementary school. You would always be there for whatever he needed....it was pathetic but you were young and how could you say no to those baby blues? Too bad he didn't think much of you....that was until you finally hit your stride and were looking hot..then he wanted to talk...

So in your second hour math class he would saunter over....almost as if he was floating it was so effortless. Your stomach was in your throat, your face bright red....oh wow he really is going to talk to me. He slides into the desk next to you and gives you some stupid line like "I've been noticing you" but you eat it up....you've always loved him! So you shake your head yes, of course I will go out on a date with you!

Friday comes and its perfect you have a wonderful time! You sing show tunes through the rest of the weekend your excitement is so high! You cannot wait for Monday to come. Your lookin hot when you see him across the hall way....and then all of a sudden....

BAM! In walks the high school slut...right up to him and he is totally making out with her. You are mortified! You gather your bffs and have a bit of a cry....he's done you won't let him do this to you again! OVER!

That is until 6th hour, when he comes over with his puppy dog eyes and his promise that he will be better....and you melt, pathetically, into the floor....how can you say no, he seems so sincere...alright lets try this again....

Yes I will continue to let the Wings treat me like the popular guy....what can I say...




Notice where the ball is...that's what the game felt like last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment