Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Well as everyone who follows the Wings knows yesterday was a pretty slow day, which equals a LONG day at work. At least I was able to watch the Thrashers spank the Capitals. Pretty entertaining to watch "The Great 8" become exponentially pissed that he could not get his 50th goal. Lehtonen had a pretty sick save on Semin. I think once he is done playing hockey he can head on over to Vegas and join one of the 150 Circ de Soleil shows, because his diving cartwheel to stop the puck was quite magical.

Yeah so as you can see from my uber exciting evening I am glad the Wings will be playing tonight. Ahhh green beer and the Wings, what a night! Too bad this will be the second night in a row that I get to listen to dump (yep that's a typo but I'm not changing it because I think it works) and dumber on Versus. Last year I was not fortunate enough to have Versus. So not only did I miss the enlightening conversation and oh so witty banter of Keith and Brian, but I also missed "DJs Dream Hunt" and "Alberta's Mule Deer." I know, I know, my life is now complete.

As I posted yesterday, Braydon Coburn had a wonderful excuse as to why it was ok to smack Nik Antropov in the head, anyway the league thought so. Damn, my excuses never worked like that! He must have magical mind control powers or just a very dreamy smile that the league could not resist. You know like tween girls can't resist "Twilight." Either way, he will be playing tonight.

Below are the lines:

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Franzen
Hossa-Zetterberg-Cleary
Hudler-Kopecky-Samuelsson
Maltby-Draper-Meech

Lidstrom-Rafalski
Stuart-Kronwall
Lebda-Ericsson

Osgood Starting

Yep as you expected not much has changed, except for the fact that Filppula is still out with back spasms or strained leg muscles, not sure maybe both, I have read a couple different things.

Well for now I will leave you with one of my favorite scenes from "Dumb and Dumber." Not sure how I could pick just one.



Oh ok one more!

No comments:

Post a Comment