Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ohhhhhh Corey Perry is SCARY

Yeah he's pretty bad ass right?? How amazing would it be if Datsyuk just stood up, looked at him, shook his head, and said "dude what the fuck?"

With those threats he could fit in at any elementary school playground from Michigan to Phoenix.

After he's going to "give it to them" (and I am not sure what they are going to get, a Stanley Cup, a Selke, a championship caliber team...blahblahblah) maybe he can taunt some of the NHLs other players with these beauties...

"You smell"

The ever popular insult with the female set "You're fat"

Anything that begins with "your mama" (Please tell me no one actually misses that tv show...)

For the three year old in us "I'm going to get you"

"You're ugly"

"You better watch it"

"I know you are but what am I?"

"Did you take a stupid pill"

Alright now that I have reverted back to middle school...thanks Corey Perry...everyone is scared....no really I promise...

3 comments:

  1. Firstly, he sounds kind of feminine. You would think he would at least TRY to sound big and burly when he's "threatening" someone.

    Secondly, I'd like to add "you psycho bitch" to the mix. I thought you'd enjoy a memory from your dear old soccer days :)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed this to my mom sometime last year and she still laughs whenever I randomly throw "you're gonna get it!" into a sentence. My personal favorite on-ice taunting that I've heard of was someone calling Sean Avery's girlfriend short. (I like to think it was Corey Perry. It seems to be at his level. haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Your girlfriend is short has become taunting material? hahah! Wow cleaver. You think with Avery there would be SOMETHING else you could say.. :)

    ReplyDelete