Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shit... Chicago

I have made it a personal rule to never root for Chicago, Colorado, or Pittsburgh. My hate for these teams is strong and I genuinely enjoy to see their asses handed to them on a regular basis. Well last night I broke my personal rule....never a good sign.

Oh yes last night I went against all things holy and I watched the Chicago/San Jose game, hoping and praying that the Blackhawks would prevail. Yes I threw my casual indifference to the wind.

And you know how Kane, Toews, and company paid me back...they toyed with me. Yep it was as if they placed a double fish fillet sandwich from McDonald's in front of Kristie Alley and told her she couldn't eat it....bastards.

They were up all game, I could taste their victory, I could see our loss to Calgary becoming less relevant, and then....they blew a two goal lead in the last 3 minutes. Yep, the damn Sharks tied it up.

Serves me right...that's what I get for going against one of my staunch rules. Chicago was...well Chicago last night they choked on their own inadequacies. I suppose at least they won in the shoot out allowing San Jose to walk away with only one point....I guess I have to root for Nashville next?

Thanks Chicago...ass holes

1 comment:

  1. I DID THE SAME THING. I wasn't able to watch the game but I would refresh nhl.com every 5 minutes. I was so happy to see that it was 3-1 at the end of the first. Generally I despise Chicago but last night I wanted so badly for them to win. I felt like such a traitor.

    C

    ReplyDelete