Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I kinda hate myself this morning

While on my way to work, I had my trusty cup of coffee and bag of Cheez-its in my lap, and was just driving along minding my own business, when all of a sudden some wonderfully considerate individual (I am attempting to be more zen...) pulls out in front of me and cuts me off...

Now I'm sure you are thinking, why is that weird, you work in Phoenix which is filled with snowbirds and your chance of an accident is just as likely as a Samulesson shot hitting the glass... Well this time was certainly unique.

After I stopped screaming obscenities and determining the best way to flick them off(yeah that whole understanding zen approach to life doesn't start until I have been up for a few hours...), I looked at the car and noticed their license plate said 'Pens 87' I'm SERIOUS! I hate myself because my reflexes are so damn slow in the morning that I didn't even think to get my phone out and snap a picture!! (It was 5:30 in the morning, my lil' sis assured me I should cut myself some slack...)But really who is going to believe there is someone so incredibly cool out there that they have a license plate of 'Pens 87?' And of course I mean besides Crosby himself...

No comments:

Post a Comment