Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A kick to the balls

UPDATE: Well, while my little friend is a nice guy, I certainly hope that he was just being an ass monkey and screwing with me, or misunderstood and Datsyuk is ready to go. The news from MacLeod was more welcomed than the free health clinic is to a college freshman. Seriously, I cannot begin to describe my elation when I read that update. I tried to be cautiously optimistic, but that lasted for about 2 seconds and I immediately broke out into song a dance. Well not really but I sure as hell cackled and was less of a ball buster at work. Yep, I jumped over that fricken ledge and have set myself up for serious disappointment if he isn't set to go. So a good day..... I guess we will see for sure tomorrow, but can you imagine if that Dangle Dangle little bastard is back...alright I'm going to breathe into a paper bag now...



Well I tried to be positive and let the loss go. Push it away. Release it. All despite the fact that that day, that anniversary, is now about 10 times worse than it already was....

So since I've found out some not so promising news, and it's caused me to chew my nails down to absolutely nothing, I thought I would share my pain with anyone who happens to stumble upon this blog. Sorry, I'm just in a bitchy mood.....

I talked to my contact who may be in the know about all things Red Wings. (yeah there is no way to say "source" without sounding like a total douche bag, so let it go), and apparently the SI report about the Hossa contract is true, although I will say their numbers may be a bit off....

But the most interesting information I learned is on the Datsyuk front. I won't say what specifically is wrong, since I was asked not to, but I wouldn't expect him back. More like potentially done for the year. I will say it doesn't have anything to do with his pain tolerance, more so his mobility.....but because it's the Wings, they always hold out hope and are still trying a few things which may help....but Babcock needs to figure something else out...come up with a different plan...Fuck. See you in Traverse City....is 8:30 in the morning too early for tequila...

1 comment:

  1. Oh ugh. I'm going to go throw up now.

    Where's the vodka?

    ReplyDelete