Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wings vs. Oilers vs. Swine Flu

Yep so tonight the Wings take on two separate opponents. The Oilers and the Swine Flu. They can barely handle one opponent on some nights and now we want them to BOTH win AND worry about Homer picking his nose or licking something and contracting the flu?? Well why don't we just ask for a million dollars and be done with it. Be prepared for some stressful moments tonight.

I have a few breakdowns over at D4L:

First is a "Pre Game" if you will. And by pregame I mean my usual mindless ramblings and pointless predictions, with some pleas and begging to the hockey gods mixed in. So really a typical game day.

I also attempt to alleviate my own stress by regurgitating Khan's news that Datsyuk will be in tonight. Yes I was being a selfish bitch and making me feel better. But come on. The Flying Circus combined for 3 goals and a shitty Zetterberg breakaway last game. The Wings need Datsyuk to start where he finished in Vancouver.

With that said, however, I am with the Chief on this one. With the injuries the Oilers are dealing with and the Wings coming off a win, well let's be honest. This is exactly the kind of game they love to lose. I'll shut my fucking mouth, but deep down you know it's true.

Anywho, be sure to check out D4L today and I will be back tomorrow with a post game.

Jesus I hope it will be a positive recap. Is that asking too much???

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a handful of Purel to go with my vodka tonight.

    ReplyDelete