Friday, October 9, 2009

No No No....

Fuck. Words can't even begin to describe how royally shitty this is.
My sister calls me to chat, I'm at work just minding my own business, waiting for the weekend, thinking about all the generally debauchery to take place tonight, when she asks, "Did you hear the news, did you see Snapshots?"

I reply all sweet and innocently, because that's me of course, "no I didn't is Ericsson hurt? Will he be out long?" While the word vomit is pouring out of my mouth I begin to shake and have chills thinking about the possibilities of a Lebda/Meech third pairing. And then she hits me with it, like being run over by a dump truck full of shit (yeah don't ask...) I could smell it coming but it still shocked me and really knocked the wind out of me...

"Franzens out, 4 months, torn ACL." 6 little words that will fucking change the course of this season....

I have other thoughts but they're irrational, jumbled, mostly incoherent, and for some reason are still filled with a vast amount of Jimmy Howard bashing, so I'm just going to wait and take it all in and try to figure out who the fuck pissed in the hockey gods cereal.....
We will just have to get used to not seeing this celebration for another 4 months.......Fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment