Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh for Fucks Sake

Let's see if I can remember all the names. I'm asking someone out there with a little creativity if they can come up with a song or a riddle so we can keep track of everyone. We certainly don't want to leave anyone out. Because in all honesty, there have been a large number of injuries across the league this year, but has any other team sustained the long term injuries to top players like the Wings have?

Lilja
Franzen
Filppula
Williams
Kronwall
Cleary
DARREN HELM

That's right, apparently HELM of all fucking people is out with a wrist injury. And while injury is now my least favorite word, the Helm debacle is accompanied with my second least favorite word, indefinitely.

Wonderful. As if Monday morning isn't reason enough to snap and bitch at people. I can assure you this bit of news will only make my sun shinny personality that much brighter.

Apparently Newbury is being called up. I'll be honest, since most of the Grand Rapids roster is with the Wings this year, I haven't followed the Griffins much. According to Matt at OTW he has tattoos and 19 points. All I know, there is no way in Hell he's faster than Helm, and that makes me feel deflated. When does this shit end? Oh and in case you were concerned, Lebda, still 100%. Yes it works like that. Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we can add Ericsson to that list now ...

    ReplyDelete