Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A little podcast with your morning Depends?

So I had every intention of posting a recap of the Wings game against the Kings, but when I drug my tired ass out of bed Sunday morning and forced myself to watch, well watch whatever the fuck that was, I just didn't have the motivation to do it. 3 Wings goals in the first, 3 Kings goals in the second, and 3 Red Wing injuries, well quite frankly the number three can go and fuck itself.

Anyway, after inflicting a little unnecessary torture upon myself, it was time to record another episode of The Obstructed View. Seriously, I'm a little nervous to even entertain the idea of listening to this one....There is a distinct possibility that after my random and possibly incoherent ramblings, Chris may be forced to remove me from future podcasts. But in all seriousness, it was an awesome podcast and a ton of fun. This weeks show consisted of Kris from Snipe Snipe Dangle Dangle with her ever subtle humor and interesting perspective, Rob from The Production Line with his hilarious anecdotes and accurate analysis, and the always popular Chris and Brian. It was a great show. Be sure to check it out. You'll discover what a curling gaggle of drunken Murphs really is, the intricacies of facial landing strips, and possibly an explanation for the Wings struggles....

Tonight the Wings take on the 13th place Blues. And I'm petrified. Quite frankly this is the time when I'm irritate by the social stigma adult diapers would bring a 24 year old. But anyway, the Wings are 1 and 3 against the Blues. Exactly the kind of game that brings fear and irrational superstitions to light.

Speaking of which, the man who still causes Patrick Kane to wet his superman sheets is back in the line up. And in honor of his return, I will FINALLY have the opportunity to wear my "Feed the Mule" t-shirt. I don't have the statistics handy, but in the past this shirt has brought a little luck to our deserving team.

And they will need it. Homer is a game time decision or something, anyway, he's out. Eaves is out, Kronwall is out, but at least Miller is in.

Oh and the third defensive pairing, Lebda and Meech, strap on those depends boys and girls, the puck drops at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment